Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tying Up Loose Ends

Everyone who knows me knows that I live by lists. My sisters tease me incessantly about the fact that I have so many lists for everything. I have lists of people to call, emails to write, things to buy, things to pack, little tasks to accomplish, big projects to take on, books to read, movies to watch, ideas to look into, questions to ask, and the “list” goes on…

But the truth is, there’s so much going on in my head at any given time, I have to be able to write it down, or it may just slip off, never to return. So, here’s my little list of the things I wanted to tell you, my dear reader:

The Coin Drive results are in. 1st-6th graders tallied in at $553.06, while the 7th-12th followed with $260.23. That’s a grand total of $813.29! But more is still trickling in, so I’m hoping to hit $900

I’m attaching my Winter/Departure Newsletter. Use the link below to access the Newsletter at another website.


http://www.scribd.com/doc/23992515/Final-Winter-Newsletter


My departure date is fast approaching. As I write this, I’m working my last week at my job, and then it’ll really get interesting. There are several things I’ve saved for when I’m no longer working full time, so now I have to really do those things.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm just now finally adding you to my Reader-- so excited you're leaving on the 15th-- we'll be just a few days behind you. Keep us updated :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in our thoughts Brit!
    Your favorite emcee, Proverb

    ReplyDelete